Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend,, so sweet

As weekends go this has been a good one. I like weekends anyway but when it is peaceful and goes well that is a plus. Besides a slight detour after visiting a restaurant and a coffee drink and I did not get along so well the rest of the weekend has gone well. It is such a shame when food or drink you buy is either not up to par or all steps to prepare it were not followed as thoroughly as it should have, Thankfully it has finally passed and I can enjoy the weekend. As I noticed the green grass, blue sky and the colors of nature today I realize how blessed I am to have such freedoms and moments in life to enjoy. As I heard of a helicopter being shot down in the war and American soldiers lost their life, I am reminded of how all the military branches fight for our freedom and give up so much so we can have a free united states. The believes and developments our country was built on and we keep fighting for "what is right" and to totally defend our land and offer such hope to other country. Too seldom we forget all the things that have paid for by all the military in order for us to have the freedom we have. I feel compiled to say How thankful I am for all the men and women that devout their life and career to do such duties in order that we continue to protect our country. Thanks again to all military branches. So as you go through your day or night please remember the things that have been given up and provided to us by our country and the military..

No comments: